We Are The Reason

onsdag 29. april 2009

poem i found




Oh Jesus I love you so dearlyAnd it’s so very hard for me to tell My heart is overflowing with gratitudeAnd I know I do not say it too well
I know that our Heavenly FatherCreated this world in which we liveFilled it with all kinds of good thingsAnd to us these things He did give
I know that this world is wickedSin brought on by Adam and EveBut since that time has elapsedIt’s grown worse as we all can perceive
I know that our Heavenly FatherIs grieved at the state of affairsAnd the only thing we can do about itIs to get down on our knees with prayers
We know He has compassion on His peopleAnd wants to save us all from sinSo He sent His Dear Son JesusOur hearts and our souls to win













Jesus came to us as a tiny BabeBy the Power of the Holy GhostAnd as He grew into manhoodIt was our sins that grieved Him most
He worked here on earth day and nightTeaching and curing the sick and blindWherever He went more diseases He foundHe cured them all and left them behind
I know He gave us His Son JesusTo save us mortals whom He lovesAnd if we obey His CommandmentsHe’ll take us all to Heaven above
I’m trying each day to live for Him aloneAnd it’s a pleasure to live by His RuleAny one who does not love and Praise HimMust be some kind of a crazy fool
I’m living for Him each day that I’m hereAnd many others are doing the sameBut those who have been hooked by SatanMay find it too late to their shame

Ingen kommentarer: